Monday, November 02, 2015

Well, it's monday again

I was a bit busy yesterday with some relatives coming over, and it was a little to late to write a post afterward. Anyway, I have been working away at the next section of the final quest. I decided to add some "classic" traps (which should help spread some sexy moments throughout the mission), so I would suggest you to be careful when exploring this portion of the game (and save a lot, but you should be doing that anyway :p). I did add a few things to the first part of the quest, and I am almost completely satisfied with it now. I wasted way too much time tweaking some gifs, and I am still not 100% sure if  I like the final result enough (turns out, GIMP is quite picky when it comes to working with gifs), but at least the scene they appear in should be sexy, so there is that.

Not much else to say, really, It's been hard to find the time to work on the game, but I still managed to do something. I hope I'll be able to do some more this week, and hopefully start the third area of the quest (which should be fairly short), and then work on the "slave paths" and the proper ending (which will probably take a decent amount of time).

Until next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment