Sunday, August 02, 2015

Last hotfix for this version (hopefully)

So, this fixes a couple of bugs (namely a crash related to specific extranet entries, and another bug that didn't correctly "see" the right solution to a puzzle). I sincerely hope nothing new comes up, but I figure that even if it does, I can address it later on, as there shouldn't be any more outstanding bugs. I did make a few changes to accomodate the web version, but as far as I tested I couldn't see it introduce any new issues, so, here we go:

http://mdqp.nachtwolf.at/Tales%20of%20the%20Drunken%20Cowboy%20-%20Chapter%201%200.93.rag

Next week I will officially start working on the next update. At first, I wanted to go through Piper's side-quest, but after a while I opted for adding the ending to the main quest first, so that I can focus on the other things later on, knowing the story-related content is in place.

Other than that, I don't think there is much else to say, really. I fooled around a bit more with my RPGmaker side-project, since I was still waiting to see if any new bugs came out, but now it's back to TOTDC.

So, I hope this new version works fine. As always, the web version will have to wait for a while before it's updated, but there is just a single issue that I know of in the current version, so it shouldn't be matter much. As always, see you next week! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment