Friday, July 17, 2015

The web version is up again!

It probably works better than before, thanks to the help of our anonymous benefactor, who is doing all the work to ensure the web version runs like it should. Here is the link:

http://mdqp.nachtwolf.at/TOTDC%200.92.zip

There are only a few things of note, which I am passing onto you guys: "If you use the IE and want save/load double click runit.cmd. This should start the server and the IE automatically. To stop the server activate the window and press a key.
 
It requires Firefox version 22 or later and IE version 9 or later. Haven't tested other browsers yet, but it uses afaik only standard web APIs, as long as they are supported we should be good."

I probably won't write a post this sunday, as there isn't really anything to talk about at the moment. So you'll hear from me again next sunday, have fun! ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Thank you to both yourself and the anonymous benefactor going the extra mile to make the web version available, the hard work of all involved is very much appreciated :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of a storyline where you get to keep a love interest as a pet? All of them seem to center around the main character discovering a possible submissive side, and not a dominant one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. I generally write sub stuff because it's my fetish, and what I am good at, and it would also not work too well with the theme and the idea I have for the plot.

      Maybe in future games, but then again, it's not really my fetish, so I am not sure I would do a good work (or even consider that angle when I am actually writing the scenes XD).

      Delete