Sunday, November 15, 2015

I didn't do anything this week

And I'll probably take next week off as well, sorry to disappoint. Really busy with IRL stuff, and I doubt I'll have enough time to do anything about the game. It's just the way it is sometimes, but it's still a bummer when it happens. Oh well. I'll update next week anyway, whether I manage to do something or not, as usual.

P.S. Is the anon dev still around? I tried contacting you about a bug in the web version, but you never replied to the email, so I figured I would write about it here.

2 comments:

  1. "And I'll probably take next week off as well, sorry to disappoint. Really busy with IRL stuff,"

    It's ok, you can admit you were sucked in by Fallout 4, so was eveyone else on the face of the earth :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I am not going to touch that with a ten foot pole. XD

      I like FO1 and 2 too much, and they started stripping off too much of the RPG elements for me to be interested. :(

      Delete